About Julie Jetzer
LMBT, CPT, MLD-C, CST-T
Julie Jetzer, Licensed Massage and Bodywork Therapist LMBT #17706, Certified Manual Lymphatic Therapist, Certified Craniosacral Therapist, and Certified Personal Trainer. Looking at her clients needs through both of those platforms has allowed the creation of Corrective Core Method and Lymphatic Balance Method
Julie’s mission is to clinically support her clients through specific therapies by restoring balance in their tissues, nervous systems, and bodies. Her specialized expertise combined with her energizing personality provides an exceptional environment for healing.
Customizing to your needs, Julie targets physical imbalances with movement, breathing, exercise and specialized therapies and bodywork techniques.
With over 18 advanced training programs and certifications, Julie has created different platforms to serve women with their breast wellness, core & pelvic floor, along with working with babies.
The support, information, innate self-healing tools, and specific therapeutic techniques that Julie provides, allows clients to better understand their bodies, be empowered, and re-balance their lives in order to be better for their families and themselves.
Curious about the types of advanced bodywork Julie has trained in? Click on the below links for more information:
- Certified in Manual Lymphatic Therapist – Vodder Technique
- LET Lymphatic Enhancement Therapy
- Somatic Exercise Certified
- Reflex Integration – Rhythmic Movement Certified
- Spinning Babies Aware Practitioner
- Spinning Babies Advanced Breech Training
- Institute for Birth Healing, Holistic Treatment of the Postpartum Body
- Barrell Institute, Visceral Manipulation
- Certified Upleder Craniosacral Therapist
- Carol Gray Infant Craniosacral
- Core PT Certified KICKPINK PRACTITIONER -advanced training in comprehensive care for breast cancer survivors to prevent and alleviate the many side effects of cancer treatments: Breast Lymphatic Massage, Scar Tissue Release, Lymphatic Cording Release, Stretches and exercises for more mobility of rig cage, shoulders, neck, pelvis.