Trauma in Tissue
Somatic Emotional Release with Somatic Movement Exercises are tools everyone can benefit from with the combination of two amazing gentle pressure therapies: Craniosacral Therapy & Lymphatic Enhancement Therapy! The following common symptoms or complains may be alleviated within a few sessions.
- Headaches / Brain Fog / Fatigue
- Temporo-mandibular joint syndrome
- Constipation & Bloating
- Scar tissue Release
- Sinus Problems & Congestion
- Chronic pain
- Asthma & Lung Conditions
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Frequent occurrence of Cold & Flu
- Persistent Swollen Lymph Nodes
- Edema / Excess Water Retention
- Fibrocystic & Tender Breasts
- Post-Surgical Procedures
CranioSacral Therapy (CST) is a very gentle form of bodywork that uses subtle touch, and connect with the nervous system to help release deeply-held tension and restore function through the body.
CST uses a light touch to examine membranes and movement of fluids in and around the central nervous system. Relieving tension in the central nervous system promotes a feeling of well-being by eliminating pain and boosting health and immunity.