Corrective Core Method
The Corrective Core Method is not your typical exercise program. It’s a program that connects you to your body, one area at a time. In this way, you’re able to build balance and innate body support using many muscles instead of just a few. The goal is for these changes to become apart of you so you move through life with function & strength.
Let’s face it – very few of us have great, or even good, posture. And when our structure is not balanced, our muscles tend to overwork themselves. A new sense of balanced posture creates the space for a deeper full-body breath, which allows these overworked muscles to relax and come back in tune naturally.
We will start with posture & breath to stabilize the body with movements. Guiding you to find and connecting to your core and pelvic floor muscles, building a relationship before we add strength. It’s hard to gain strength in muscles if we don’t know how to find and activate them.
Don’t worry, there is zero internal therapy in these sessions. They are fully dressed sessions. Guiding you how to find, feel, and connect through your posture and breath.
You will feel the results of the Corrective Core Method at work in your body from the very first day! Book with Julie now to experience and learn all about the Corrective Core Method.
Clients with the following complaints benefited:
- Pelvic floor tightness or weakness
- Pain after abdominal or back surgery
- Discomfort or pain in the low back, shoulders, hips, SI joints
- Minor incontinence
- Heaviness or pressure feeling in the pelvis
- Weak core and/or Diastasis Recti
- Feeling disconnected from their body after pregnancy’s
- The belly bump a year or more after delivery
- Wanting to connect to your body before conceiving
- Before getting a “Mommy’s Make-offer” surgery
- Anyone looking for something that works and want to make a change for themselves that will last a lifetime… you can benefit from the Corrective Core Method
You are probably wondering how many sessions the program is. Every person is coming from a different past of compensation patterns, pregnancies, exercising, etc. so we recommend budgeting for the assessment and three additional 50 minute sessions. The more the tools given are implemented into your daily life the faster the communication and strength will become apart of you.