LBM is a combination of different therapies based on your needs and goals. With focuses in either whole body reduction of swelling, tight tissue pain relief, and scar release for those looking for decongestion of tissue or post surgery.
We also offer breast health focus sessions or other specific areas.
Schedule your 120 minutes assessment.
What are the benefits of lymph drainage?
Your lymphatic system is an integral part of the body’s immune system. Joining both Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD) and Lymphatic Enhancement Therapy (LET) with the Lymphstar Pro into your session promotes optimal immune system function, providing relief to those suffering form auto immune disorders. It is a highly effective therapy when used post-surgically to enhance healing and to reduce chronic tissue tightness, pain, and scarring. Lastly, it is an amazing relaxing and stress reducing therapy.
There are MANY benefits of lymphatic drainage. Here are a few of the benefits:
- Post-surgical and post-traumatic swelling
- Detoxifies body tissues
- Relieves discomfort from fibrocystic breast
- Supports post-mastectomy health
- Relieves discomforts from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Relieves discomforts from Fibromyalgia
- Reduces edema and lymphedema
- Reduces scars, stretch marks, and wrinkles
- Stimulates the immune system to help prevent post-surgical infections
- Improves skin regeneration and accelerates wound healing with fewer complications
How does the lymphatic system become congested?
These are some of the factors that lead to poor lymph movement that may cause congestion in the body and swelling:
- Chemicals and pesticides in food
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Radiation Therapy
- Removal of lymph structures
- Scar tissue
How does Lymphatic Enhancement Technology support the Lymph System?
LET is a technique that increases lymph fluid flow to improve lymphatic drainage. LymphStar Pro™ emits random wave patterns of light (photonic) and sound (vibrational) that match the harmonic frequencies of the body. This increases lymph fluid flow to keep the lymph system clean, clear and moving smoothly.
Is Electro-Lymphatic Drainage safe?
Yes, Electro-Lymphatic Drainage is a safe, non-invasive, therapy to detox the lymphatic system. However, patients with the following contraindications should not use electro-lymphatic drainage:
- Acute infections
- Circulatory problems like Deep Vein Thrombosis, Cardiac Edema or Inflammation of Vein- Phlebitis
- Malignant ailments (ex. undiagnosed lumps)
- PACE MAKER
- Diabetic Pump
Per session rate for 50 minutes $100
Per session rate for 80 minutes $145
A prepaid package of 3 gives you 10% off.
We strongly recommend starting with a session prior to surgery and prescheduling two session a week after surgery so the body has a chance to adapt and hold the the changes.