REPATTERN- RESTORE- REIGNITE
A different approach has been created so tissues can be released from tightness, inflammation and pain stemming from unreleased tensions and toxins along with physical & emotional traumas stuck in the body.
My mission is to inspire women to feel connected to their body, mind, and spirit, and to empower abundant living through education, therapies, and health.
Julie Jetzer LMBT NC 17066, MLD, CST, CPT, CHC
Many people turn to Julie for help alleviate pain resulting from new or old forgotten injuries, swelling, scars or chronic conditions. Some of the main techniques that Julie uses in client include L.E.T Lymphatic Enhancement Therapy, PHIT Modality Light Therapy, Near Infrared Light Therapy, Biomagnetic Pairing Therapy, Breath Training, Corrective Exercises, Manual Lymphatic Massage, myofascial release, and trigger point therapy that can help release tension and reduce pain in the muscles and other soft tissues.
- Improved flexibility and mobility: Neuro-stretching can help improve joint flexibility, muscle elasticity, and overall range of motion.
- Stress reduction: All these therapies often promote relaxation and stress relief, reduce cortisol (the stress hormone) levels while increasing the production of feel-good hormones like serotonin and dopamine. This can help improve mood and overall mental well-being.
- Swelling reduction: All these techniques can help increase lymphatic & blood flow improving circulation. Better circulation can promote more efficient oxygen and nutrient delivery to muscles and other tissues, leading to faster recovery and improved overall health.
- Enhanced immune system function: Regular lymphatic and tissue balancing therapies can help boost the immune system by reducing stress, improving circulation, and stimulating the lymphatic system. Lymphatic drainage techniques can help remove waste products and toxins from the body, promoting better overall health and resilience.
- Improved posture and body awareness: Posture Training and corrective exercises for the body’s core can help correct imbalances and improve posture by releasing tight muscles, retraining the body to maintain proper alignment, and increasing awareness of body mechanics. This can lead to better overall function and reduced strain on muscles and joints. Changing patterns of overuse naturally rebalancing tissues.
- Injury prevention and recovery: Regular therapy can help identify and address potential sources of pain or injury before they become serious problems or cause bad movement patterns. By working on tight or imbalanced muscles, these therapies can help prevent injuries and also speed up the recovery process after an injury.
- Emotional well-being: Most of these therapies, such as craniosacral therapy and somatic experiencing, focus on the connection between the body and emotions. These approaches can help release emotional tension stored in the body and promote emotional healing. When we experience an injury in the tissues while
Our bodies create compensation patterns from old trauma, physical and/or emotional. Releasing these traumas and reprograming movement patterns will bring you and your body closure to finding your self-healing potential.
The word trauma doesn’t always have to be taken to the extreme. Let’s say you are walking down the sidewalk and received a message that was emotionally distressful. Your body is reacting to this emotional distress while miss-stepping, twisting your ankle. This is my definition of physical and emotional trauma that is now stuck in those tissues causing inflammation, pain, a new walking pattern, etc. These traumas can stay in your tissues until they are released. Offer the time of our and our baby’s journey in life whether long or short as in the case of your baby these traumas are causing dysfunction.
You are a big part of your journey, your change, your wellness, and igniting your innate strength and wellness.
Receiving, gentle therapies balances tissues, reducing body tension in turn giving your more mobility, stimulating your natural immune system the lymphatic system, all while reducing stress and strain in the physical body, and gaining structural stability. This is all part of the journey of taking your power back and finding your self-healing potential.
Giving you tools to help yourself along the way will continue moving you and your body forward into self-healing.
When you AND your body are a part of the same team, miracles can take place allowing the hands-on therapy to move you forward and deeply balance your tissues instead of starting right back to where you were. Plus, when you learn how to have your posture in neutral you will start using the correct muscles without really thinking about it. Stopping overuse of muscles and incorporating other muscles that have been stuck. When our posture is aligned our breath is easily deeper and larger, our immune system can ignite, our stress hormones can reduce, our tissues can relax, and our emotions can settle.
Or worse, you don’t change your posture and feel more stressed, more pain, and more frustrated with a feeling of no hope!